June 04, 2006

metaphorically speaking...

So, I was going through pictures today, just for fun...and I came across this one...
And it totally made me laugh, and I was reminded of moments like the one caught in the picture...totally silly....but totally great at the same time. I loved my time in Cutting Edge. It was truly truly special and wonderful.

But, then, if you dont mind me getting all cheesy..Looking at this picture I realized that things had really not changed much at all....I am still "super close" to this person...Distance and circumstances may keep us apart, but as SOON as we start praying ( even if it IS just over the phone)...It is as though we are right there in the same room, granted...maybe not in this particular position...its kinda uncomfortable after a while...but it IS warm... hahahaha!!!



carmilove

No comments: