June 08, 2006

music to my ears

I smell way good.
Honeysuckle body wash.
I thought it was appropriate for summer.
Rock on.

I can put my hair in two braids now. It looks cute I guess, but that’s beside the point. The POINT is that it is finally getting longer! Wooo.
Apparently hair DOES grow.

In other news, I re-discovered Snow Patrol today…their CD Final Straw has two really good songs: Run, Chocolate.
Songs that have one word titles are interesting.
I remembered that I really liked the song Chocolate, when watching the teaser for the movie “The Last Kiss” –which you can ONLY find on Zach Braff’s new website…how I find out about these things is beside me…
On that note ( hahaah! Good one, Abigail!) ,
I also realized I was missing some music from my computer…as in, they didn’t get transferred from Old Baby to New Baby.
Luckily, I had made a CD for my car with both of songs on it…so now they’re back where they belong.
And then all my songs lived happily ever after.

Does somone wanna help me out here? I made you guys a little imix of the songs I'm listening to today, and yet for some reason the link doesnt work-so you'll just have to copy and paste for now...until I figure out the problem :-(

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=159722650

No comments: