June 22, 2006

ten days ago...

I was doing my quiet time and these verses really spoke to me...

" I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.

My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.

O Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption."~Ps 130:5-7

And I KNEW that knew a song based on these verses, and as is my way I wanted to listen to it...but at this time Baby had died and therefore I had to resort to my ipod....ummm...in case you didnt know its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to FIND a song that you just "roughly" know on an ipod...you pretty much have to know the EXACT name, the EXACT artist or the EXACT album.....I knew none of these things...

But, then tonight I was doing my quiet time and I had praise music on in the back ground and BAM! There it was! Bringing the verses back to me....
( its by Jeremy Camp by the way...hahaha!)

Annnnyway, good verses...really great.
So, I think I may have mentioned that I started a new journal a few days ago, which is becoming more and MORE fitting as more and more changes in my life. Anyway, as you know ( or you should!) I always "christen" each new journal with some sort of major quote or verse or song or something on the first pages...its become semi-important to me, because it seems that since I've been doing this I've found that those words have really been an underlying theme of my entire "journal season" to come...And usually its pretty easy for me to pick whatever goes on that first page-because its whatever has really spoken repeatedly to me at the time of starting the new journal...strangely this journal it was hard...dont know why....But, in the end there were TWO pages of quotes! hahaha.

Thought I'd share the front page of my journal with you tonight-for whatever its worth:

"Set my spirit free that I might worship Thee.
Set my spirit free that I might praise Thy name.
Let all bondage go, and let deliverance flow.
Set my spirit free to worship Thee."

"Your loving kindess is better than life, my lips shall praise You.
Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul shall be satisified as with marrow
and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips." Ps. 63:3-5


"You are worthy, O Lord; to recieve glory and honor and power..." Rev. 4:11

"PREPARE YE THE WAY." ( its written in ALL caps at the bottom of the page...)

"I wait for the Lord
My soul waits.
I wait for the Lord.
My soul waits.

In His word I place my trust
In his word I rest
In his word I place my trust
For I know I must wait."

No comments: