July 12, 2006

the end of something...

So, I do realize that after tomorrow ( my last day in Nacogdoches before heading to Houston and onwards on Friday morning) I will officially begin a grand adventure that will not only include a lovely ( I KNOW it will be!) trip to see fabulous people...but it also includes when I get back- the great unknown of a new home and the great challenges of a new job.

Tomorrow really reflects the changes ahead-I have so much to do! And how it all landed nicely on my last day I have no idea...but it WASNT my fault I'll tell you that! ;-) What I will say is that if this little kidney stone is still hanging out with me tomorrow-it'll be kinda good that I have so much to do-keeps the mind off the pain. Though I have noticed that I'm a total basket case and I made SEVERAL stupid mistakes today that prove that fact. meh.

So, yes, life is busy and exceedingly complicated-but I've never felt so utterly taken care of....God has been faithful to remind me that this is HIS plan...not mine...and that it'll really all work out much better if I just keep my finger out of the pie.

I realized tonight that I will actually be SUPRISED if I still have this kidney stone on this trip...call me optimistic-but I just dont think its suppose to be part of the equation. So lets all pray for that shall we? ;-)

My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest. " Ex. 33:14

"The Lord, He is the One who goes before you, do not fear nor be dismayed." Deut. 31:8

In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." Prov. 3:6

No comments: