July 13, 2006

Interesting...

So, I'm finished.

The packing is done. Its 9:30pm on Thursday night...and I am leaving tomorrow on my dream holiday...off I go to New Zealand and blessed fellowship with friends.

Yet, right now...as I sit on my bedroom floor-waiting for my final load of laundry to cycle through...I'm sad.

This apartment was really quite great-and even though I havent seen my roommate-except for brief glimpses and one conversation-in over three weeks...I'd have to say I had a great time with her too.

I think the boxes and the empty, stripped look of the apartment is awfully depressing...and being alone here for days and days probably hasnt helped anything.

and I dont even know WHY...I mean, all I have is GOOD things to look forward to? Why cant I just think about that?!

Yes, its interesting...that last night I didnt even THINK about it being my last night to sleep with Evil Neighbor downstairs ( I'm staying with my parents tonight)....

I guess this just once again proves...that EVEN when I have a grand future ahead of me-I'm still NOT a fan of change.

Goodbye Apartment 420.

No comments: