August 23, 2006

the evils of email.

So, today, it turned out that work was SO insane that it hardly even bothered me ( that much) that they had learned my "tricky" way of getting into my Yahoo! email account..and had thus blocked it.

I know...normally that would have practically sent me home.
But, I had bigger fish to fry.

However, if you want to email me ( and I recommend that you do...) in the next week ( because after that, I'm getting SEPERATE internet so that I dont have the evil firewalls) than email me at my gmail account, ok?

Speaking of emails...its a tricky business.....I sometimes think I say too much in emails. Or I say things badly....why do I keep writing? The written word is so easily twisted! Not that I'm ANY better in person....

I am good at putting my foot in my mouth-whether in person or via the written word.
And just so you know, I am crazy enough to worry when you dont reply to my emails....because I WILL worry that I've DONE something wrong...and yes, I suppose that DOES make me self-involved as though everything has to do with ME...but, that's just how I am...I'm.... eccentric(?)...or special (?).... And I'd like to think that its an endearing trait, one of those things that when you think about it, you smile because you like the fact that you have weird friends like me...but that's probably being TOO positive.
So instead, I'll continue to pretend that I dont care. And that I'm ultra confident about every word that comes out of my mouth ( or my fingers).

HA!

Its a miracle I have any friends at all.

No comments: