August 22, 2006

itunes test

Got this off of Mel’s blog…thanks Mel, deary….it was fun


The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Indulge Me~ Olive. ( hahaha! “my pretty little dress starts to look a mess.” I did get toothpaste on my shirt this morning…)

Will I get far in life?
Holy, Holy~ Breakaway Ministries
(“We lift are hearts and sing praises to the king”- with a life like that, I suppose it’ll be far enough.)
How do my friends see me?
Love Remains~ Collin Raye
(“in spite of what’s been lost and what’s been gained, we are living proof that through it all love remains…” –I like that. )

When will I get married?
Are you gonna be my girl? ~JET
“1,2,3, take my hand and come with me” Yeah, that has nothing to do with the question…hahaha…I don’t know HOW to read into this one.

What is my best friend’s theme song?
“How Great is our God” ~Chris Tomlin
(Since one of my best friends gave me this CD…and the fact that so many of my friends proclaim that to my daily. This song actually WORKS!

What is the story of my life?
Beauty for Ashes~ Shane&Shane
Whoa, now THIS is so true!
“Beauty for ashes…take this heart of stone and make it yours…I delight myself in the richest of fare, trading all that I have for all that is better.”
The story of a life saved by grace.

What was high school like?
Twisted Logic~ Coldplay.
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! Yes, the title says it all..

How am I going to get ahead in life?
More than Life ~Hillsong.
“Stand by everything You say, stand by the promises You’ve made. Let go of everything I’ve done. Run into your open arms…”
Yup, that seems like a good plan to go by!

What is the best thing about me?
“As Time Goes By” Casablanca Soundtrack
ummm….I don’t know? I’m just like a classic love song…I’m good for a very sappy evening?! Hahah.

How is today going to be?
You call it Madness ( I call it love)~ Nat King Cole
Yup, today was pretty crazy…but I don’t think it was necessarily “lovable”!

What is in store for this weekend?
When I look to the Sky ~Train
“When I look to the sky something tells me you’re here with me, and you make everything alight.”

What song describes my parents?
Looking~ Ziggy Marley
“Looking you will find, find you will define.”

your grandparents?
Stand by Me~ Ben E King
(awwww….good one!)

How is my life going?
I did it~ Dave Matthews Band

What song will they play at my funeral?
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger ~ Daft Punk
(hahahahah! Interesting choice…)

How does the world see me?
Lovely~ Shawn McDonald

Will I have a happy life?
Breathing~ Lifehouse
“ falling back to the arms of grace…I’m hanging on every word you say even if you don’t want to speak tonight that’s ok all I want is to sit outside heaven’s door and listen to you breathing”
Sounds good to me.

What do my friends really think of me?
Uninvited~ Alanis Morisette
( uh-oh, no good!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Grease Lightening~ Grease Soundtrack
“I’ve got chills, they’re multiply’n…”
looks like it..hahahah!

How can I make myself happy?
Jesus Generation~ Hillsong
Yup, that’s about right..

What should I do with my life?
Your Body is a Wonderland~ John Mayer
(Hmmmmmmm…
Sounds like an interesting life plan…)

Will I ever have children?
They Can’t take that Away from Me~ Robbie Williams
(I guess that’s a yes?!)

What is some good advice for me?
When you Love Someone~ Bryan Adams
(Ok…I’ll keep that in mind..)

What is my signature dancing song?
When you say nothing at all~ Ronan Keating
Obviously my signature dance is a sloooow dance. Whatever, it’s a good song.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Enough~ Jeremy Camp
(“You are my supply…you are my reward, worth living for, all of you is more than enough for all of me…you satisfy.” )

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Joy of Man’s Desire~ J.S. Bach
( cool!)

What type of men/women do you like?
Don’t Know Why~ Norah Jones
(“I don’t know why I didn’t call…” –that’s the chorus..so I must like someone who doesn’t pay any attention to me…)
Play hard to get I guess. ;-)

What kind of kisser are you?
Don’t Panic ~ Coldplay
I have no idea what this means.

What’s your style?
The very thought of you~ Tony Bennett
Sure, that’s a style…

What kind of lover are you?
Consuming Fire~Third Day
(eeeeee! No comment.)

What would be playing on a first date?
Amazing Grace~ Hillsong
(HAHAHAHAHA! So who’s the gracious one? Me or him?)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Complicated~ Avril Lavigne
The question is…why do I own this song?

No comments: