August 30, 2006

mental note

Interesting turn of events...I think someone should make a movie about someone who only makes decisions based on online quizzes...

You Should Date A Swede!

You're a romantic, albeit an understated and practical one.
It's more about a steady partnership for you, not unrestrained falling
Your Swede will give you the unwavering love you crave
While making up some mean pancakes and meatballs on the side!


EDIT:
I just looked at the little picture on the quiz results...what the HECK is that girl DOING?! Pinching his forehead?! Weiiiird...

Oh, and then, I took the quiz listed under the foreign guy one...and the results were totally wrong. I'm pretty sure my track record proves I'm WAAAAY more scary than THAT!

You Are 38% Scary

You scare men off ocassionaly, but only very weak men.
You're a normal woman. You're not perfect, but you're pretty darn close.

No comments: