August 30, 2006

So are the days of our lives...

Read a good bit about "waiting" this morning...go read Morning and Evening by Spurgeon if you havent already. But, I was thinking about the idea that we as humans are forever impatient. Maybe it has something to do with our underlying sense that this life does not last particularly long...I dont exactly know why it is-but whatever the case, we are constantly desiring the NOW to be EVERYTHING.

Am I making any sense? I feel like I'm talking in code here for no particular reason. I hope that's not the case.

All I am saying is that Patience is what I am praying for today. Patience...and...endurance.

~

In other news, I had chocolate cake ( thanks Katie!) for Breakfast this morning...it was good...but possibly TOO good. Now I fill ill. ugg. I bet this coffee will help...

So where is everyone this morning? I only have one blog update...and ZERO emails. odd.

No comments: