September 29, 2006

8:20

That's when i got home....

What a loooooong day!

But, its over. And I didnt die or anything.

My computer monitor did DIE exactly one hour before my big Annual Meeting...
and i did LOOSE the Bank Statement for the month of September ( for about twenty minutes before I stopped and prayed and God gave it to me...)

and I DID have to carry three boxes of shirts to the homecoming game and I DID sell a total of ZERO....
and I DID stand on my feet for almost three hours for pretty much NOTHING...


But, I think I sufficiently impressed everyone at the Annual meeting enough so that they'll keep me for at LEAST another month.

And, then I also came home and practically RIPED my Alumni Shirt off my body as soon as I walked in the door...and I did drop my shoes right AT the door...and I collapsed on my couch and heave a HUGE sigh of relief.


THAT'S OVER...I now plan to have a goooood weekend. ;-)

No comments: