September 10, 2006

And this is why...

Honestly, there is NONE like the Lord! There is no friend, no lover, no one who can possibly compare...for I sat down with nothing and I was given THIS in my Bible readings tonight... Nothing can compare to the Lord, for His voice is Beautiful, His words, words of comfort.


Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. Is 40:31

When I am weak then I am strong. II Cor 12:10

My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Is 49:5

Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me. II Cor 12:

Cast your burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you. Ps. 55:22

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my ways your ways, declares the Lord." Is 55: 8

If I have to boast, I will boast of what pertains to my weakness. II Cor 11:30


( And suuuuure, I posted like an hour ago...but that was pre-quiet time...I should always wait until after-but then you wouldnt know the difference a moment with the King can make!)

No comments: