September 16, 2006

Lazy Saturday

What I've done...

-Re-connected with my Brooke Fraser CD....what ever happened to Brooke? I forgot how great this CD really is...

-Laid in bed for two extra hours....reading the paper...and staring at the ceiling. And if you knew how small the Daily Sentinel is on a Saturday, you'd realize just how much staring I did.

-Had lunchslashbreakfast with one of my Bible Study Chickas.....consequently I never want to eat again.

-Scrubbed my bathroom floor until one of my fingers started to peel....honestly....the dude that lived here before never cleaned....But, feel free to lay on my Bathroom floor now...because its beyond clean now.

What I will do....

-Pick all the clothes off my floor and the chairs around my house....

-Do laundry.

-Go to Java Jacks, read my Premiere magazine and drink a Latte....

No comments: