September 15, 2006

the OTHER cycle...

I'm not even talking about being a girl here...because honestly, that's a WHOLE NOTHER kettle of fish...and honestly, its not HALF as bad as THIS.

I'm in pain most of the time, off and on...but the 1st and the 15th of every month are a LOT worse...

Tell me what the heck is WRONG?!

I got my results back from my ultrasound...everything is normal.

Umm? reeeally? are you serious? because, I PROMISE something is wrong.

I think I'm going crazy....

But, on a more positive note. I'm wearing the most comfortable jeans today. Ever. When I got out of bed this morning...I was like, I HAVE to be at least DRESSED comfortable...or I CANNOT GET THROUGH TODAY.
But, I'm wearing heals...and chandelier earrings...so, you know, I look more "professional". ;-) I hope I fool someone...hehehe


Yesterday, I went home at 3:30...and sat on my couch for the next six hours. SIX HOURS....I just couldnt move...I was like, "uuuuuuggggggggg"...but actually it wasnt so bad. I chatted online, talked on the phone, watched Lost....it was quite the evening really. And the pain meds just made it more interesting.
Then I went to bed at 9pm.

Rock. On.

I dont know if I can actually pray any harder for the pain to go away. But, I'm going to try.

Steve preached on Paul's "thorn in his side" on Wednesday night...It didnt take ANY stretch of the imagination for me to try to put myself if "Paul's shoes"...but at the same time, I'm not Paul...I'm not rocking all over the mediterranian spreading the Gospel. I'm ALREADY weak...I dont feel like I need something ELSE to "keep me in my place"...

*sigh*

Weekend cometh....my couch calleth.

No comments: