October 14, 2006

brain holiday...

I'm having a delightful time at the Aunt Donnave/ Uncle Jim household...I love how you cant have all sorts of things going on around you, conversations that you can...but dont have to...be a part of...there's a comfort there.

My mind is having time to recharge.

So, I can pray...which is good. LOTS to pray about.

Isnt that nice? God keeps you on your toes even when you just want to CRASH?!
I think its nice.

I had some wonderful verses given to me last night....perfect timing ( of course).


Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. I Peter 5:6-8


Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...Matt 6:10


For this reason it says,
"Awake, sleeper,
And arise from the dead,
And Christ will shine on you."
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,
making the most of your time, because the days are evil.
So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. Eph 5:17

No comments: