November 10, 2006

the 60s

So, I was getting my hair "trimmed" and it seemed to be going well...and then my cell phone rang...and swear, I was only on the phone for a few seconds and when I got off my hair looked like I'd just stepped out of the late 60s...maybe early seventies ( since anna said I looked like the girl from "That 70s Show") ....anyway, I want your honest opinion.....my hair is still kinda wet in the picture, but do you think I should start wearing bellbottoms?!

3

I mean, COME ON...are these FEATHERED!?!

2


I'm not particularly happy about my hair...I dont feel pretty at ALL. :-(
I'm sure I'll get over it.

On the bright side: I just bought Seasons 1 & 2 of the Gilmore Girls for $14.95 a piece...TWO BOX SETS for less than 30 dollars!!!! AND it was the two seasons I was missing...woo WOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: