November 15, 2006

events of the day...

the power went off at work due to the insane wind...it was barely 11:45.

I visited the parents of the man that just got the Distinguished Alumnus award-took by his award since he couldnt make it to the ceremony.

They were totally cute. Talked to them for two hours...soap operas, children, accents, cats....talkative, veeeeery talkative.
But, its why I love my job...

I've been in a lot of pain this week, but today has been the worst-bad enough to mention it on my blog. I've so very much loved not talking about it...but here it is....back.

But, if there was ever a day to spend in bed. Today.

Carry over from this morning...

That you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height-to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Eph 3:17-10

I often wonder at how verses that you've heard hundreds...maybe thousands of times can take on new meaning in an instant.

No comments: