November 24, 2006

while I wait...

So, Thida is on the phone at the moment...and she talks sorta loud when she gets excited ;-) I dont think she'd mind me saying that! hahaha...
She sounds happy.

soooo... while I wait, here's a picture of us before the Imogen Heap concert. Thida is so disgustingly cute, dont you think? I mean, seriously...would you ever EVER say no to that smile?!

beforeimogen
Yup, I didnt think so...

In other news, I am waaaay glad we have no plans tomorrow...my wisdom tooth hurts, and I am way worn out from all the fun we've had today.


I could really use a quiet time with God too...I feel like its been forever. When in reality its been about 48 hours. But, heck, that is kinda like forever when you look at it. *sigh* Sometimes the holidays have that "I'm too busy" thing connected to them that is so nasty.

Ok, I'm going to get out my ipod and turn my music up and hang out with God....

No comments: