November 20, 2006

write by numbers

you know...instead of paint by numbers. Get it? Clever, huh?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Anyway, last night I was discussing ( yet again, because its one of my favorite topics right now) how I really dont like the number 23. And I decided that it was because I think the number "3" is ugly. Which, Brett told me meant that I was a BAD PERSON because "three" is a very holy number...you know the trinity...three days and then Jesus rose from the grave etc. etc.

So, later on, and by later on I mean many many hours later I was WIDE AWAKE at 3am- and I realized that I didnt care. I didnt CARE if me hating the number 3 was not very Christian of me...I HATED IT.
So there.

And if you're wondering why i was awake at 3...and then again at 4...well, I can only say that I was experiencing jetlag with a particular kiwi...I think it just shows how sensitive and loving I am that I just HAD to wake up when she was awake.
;-)
Of course, when I had to get up at 7:30 this morning, well, I cant say that I was particularly happy with THOSE numbers either.

Alternatively, just as much as I hate the number three...I totally DIG the number two.
Because :

its only TWO DAYS till my Birthday
I only have to go to work TWO DAYS this week.

Sweet.

No comments: