January 29, 2007

who? what? when?

This morning when my alarm went off I was SOOOO sound asleep that it took a good five minutes for me to realize that I was, infact, a real person who needed to get herself out of bed...once I got to the bathroom I found that half my face had been transformed into this really massive red line...seriously, just HOW HARD was I pressed into my pillow to accomplish that?!

So, the end of the month is incredibly dangerous. For one thing, unless you flip your calendar early ( which is what I have to do)you dont really think about all the things for next week that you need to be working on...because, well, you can't even SEE next week...so it doesnt exist.
WRONG!!

I have a Kiwanis Club presentation next week...I also have a newsletter to put out, a website to update, a golf tournament to plan...all sorts of things I havent ever done before that I need to pretend to know what I'm doing to pull off. Meeh. But, if there was a ever a time to practice my awesome-let's-not-stress-but-instead-rely-on-God skillz, this would be the time. So that's the plan. Feel free to keep me accountable to this! :-)

No comments: