February 13, 2007

talking points:

1. You would have thought that the "Hershey's Kisses" company would have realized the relative goldmine that is the carmel kiss years ago. So why did it take them this long to create them?!

2. At the same time, it should be noted who came up with the cherry kisses?! Bad idea.

3. I'm currently watching the high school PALS ( Peer Assistant Leadership Subgroup...can you tell that I made that up? Its sad that I can't remember what it stands for considering I was a PAL...hahaha) do some sort of dance across from my office window. Have I mentioned how glad I am, not in high school anymore?!

4.I finished Season One of ER last night. I feel a great sense of loss. Luckily I've got well over ten seasons more to watch in the future. Of course, I am a cheapy and do not want to buy season two for anything more than ten dollars. Cheapest I've found: 17.00 plus shipping. Boo. Looks like I'll be waiting.

5. The weather in texas is beyond stupid. I can never plan what I'm going to wear even an HOUR ahead of time. I pretty much have stay in my PJs until the last minute in the morning.

6. Speaking of my PJs. I rediscovered my I *heart* NYC shirt from high school last night...its all faded and has a hole in the armpit. But, man its comfy. I have a hard time letting go.

7. Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king. I Peter 2:17....this verse will keep me busy all day.

8. I find this idea really fascinating, as you know I am absolutely a fan of the blog being an account of our days. It keeps me focused on the IMPORTANT things, helps me number my days, helps me see what God has done in my life...you can read archives and see just how far you've come... But, honestly, a picture every day? That'd be hard.

9. I wore cute shoes yesterday. But I got a blister. If I hadnt gotten three compliments on them they would be history. Unfortunate they are just so darn cute. What I will do for beauty *rolls eyes*

10. March cannot get here fast enough.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

So Dunedin doesn't have the monopoly on unpredictable weather then. The number of times I've had to change clothes part-way through the day is just nuts. It's sum-mer, why can't the weather reflect that?! I must admit that today is looking quite nice though.