1.I had to breakdown and turn my airconditioner on this afternoon. blazen hot. hello texas summer, so nice to have you...
2. I just watched Houseboat, Cary Grant is awesome...if you have some how missed the boat ( ha!) and not watched all the cary grant movies then I suggest you remedy that pronto.
3. For those who are concerned and have questioned my "good judgment"...my "cold turkey" was oked by physicians. And my headache was actually most likely NOT related to said ex-pain-managment. Don't worry I'm not doing anything bad. Although I'm not liking having the pain back.
4. Brett and I are going to Disneyland...I mean the Bahamas...on our honeymoon. WOO! How exciiiiiting
5. Because I'm a nerd I went back through journals/blog and on July 14th 2005 I was in the hospital with a kidney stone, July 14th 2006 I was flying to New Zealand, and July 14th 2007 I will be getting married....I'm not good with sciency/math related things but I'd have to say if I continue with this upward trend 2008 is going to blow some minds. ( I honestly can't think of anything better than a wedding..so maybe this is the end of the trend)
6. I painted my toenails pink. bubble gum pink.
7. Brett and I recieved our first offical wedding gift ( SO EXCITING!)...unfortunately it didnt have a card with the persons name on it...so whoever gave us the totally-awesome-crock-pot...fess up! ( if you have any information regarding this particular gift that might lead to the identification of its donor please call 1800-PRESENTS...or since that's not a real number, leave me a comment.)