July 06, 2007

time alone..

Remember when I use to live by myself...and life was all normal and nothing really ever happened? Was that really last month?

I just woke up at eight a.m.-after staying up way past my bedtime. Just because being totally by myself and checking my emails and reading blogs sounded better than sleep.

Who knew that anything would ever trump sleep?!

Almost one week until the wedding! While life is going faster than it ever has before, and I feel like I never have a full conversation, or spend enough time with the people I love the most, and that somehow I'm going to miss something in the next week that I really need to do, or should do.... I couldnt be happier that I get to marry Brett in 8 days...he's pretty much the best thing since, well, anything.

No comments: