June 26, 2008

6:29

I have one minute before my alarm is suppose to go off. I couldnt go back to sleep after getting up with Brett this morning. Something to do with a headache, something to do with worries. Something to do with too many thoughts...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that yesterday was a beautiful day...I wished I'd had my camera charged for most of it....did lots of walking on the beach, in the park, by a lake, all over Steilacoom....it was great because all that walking came with looooong conversations and a walk/prayer time! Yay!

Lacking, however, was my time with Brett....he was at work until 11 last night! I suppose this was his "welcome back" after his mini-holiday, and so therefore I shouldnt complain...but it DOES leave me wondering-does the army know anything OTHER THAN extremes?!

Alarm goes off.

( apparently the above is how many words I can write in a minute. Impressive. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, as I was reading, I kept thinking, "surely her alarm has gone off by now" ;)
Love you, Esther