July 10, 2008

shaky start...

So, I think I'm back in the land of the living....one can only hope, especially since the list of things I must accomplish today is rather longish. In fact, if Will alone can stop a headache I think I may have achieved it. ( probably more like the prayers).
First thing on the list is a shower because lets face it, even though I was lying in bed for one and a half days...one can still smell a little funky ...

Second thing on the list is a visit to Wal-Mart. Somehow I've made it a WHOLE YEAR ( that's right!) without going to Wal-Mart...for one thing its pretty far away, for another thing the PX and Target have treated me rather well....but apparently Wal-Mart has the cheapest storage bins around ( I've been researching) so off I go....and I must admit I'm kinda excited...Wal-Mart is the heart of America in a lot of ways ( my father will disagree, I'm sure...Wal-mart is up there on his "hate" list) and I've totally been missing out!

I would also like to get started going through our storage closet...but considering how shaky I am today....I don't know if that's going to happen...besides I've also got a coffee with Cindy and some cupcake baking to do this afternoon as well... I've got a lot to fit in!!! But, then I do enjoy that last sentence with the "coffee" and the "cindy" and the "cupcakes"....all those "c" words! YAAAY! Nothing like a little alliteration to make a girl truly feel better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phone conversation between Luke and his brother overheard by me on Luke's birthday:

Luke: Do you know what today is? *stops talking and listens* Well, yes, it is the three year anniversary of you not going to Walmart. But also, my birthday. But, you know, happy no shopping at Wal mart day, too.