December 27, 2008

Retro(spect)

So, I just "edited" ( as in formated it so that it would be printable) Brett's thank you letter to my church here in Nacogdoches. (They sent him four boxes jam packed with yummy things and gifts of love that lifted his spirits)....Anyway, his letter is beautiful and everyone who is lucky enough to get his mass emails is so in for treats in this coming year ( and if you DON'T get them, feel free to let me know, and I'll make sure you get one)....this is one of the many hundred million reasons why I'm glad he's my husband. His heart is reflected in his written word.

He's the greatest. His heart is why I married him.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Could I be added to the mass e-mail list? I would love to hear about what he's up to. My e-mail is lindsaylee83@gmail.com Thanks!!
--Lindsay (Brown) O'Connor

Anonymous said...

I would like to be on his mass e-mail list. It would be nice to here that he is ok.


christa