December 22, 2008

Suitcase living.

I'm currently living out of a suitcase. Although, I've mostly unpacked the suitcases and most of my clothes are hanging in a closet. However, I still have things like PJs and undies that really have no need to be hung up and so I have fashioned one of my suitcases into a "drawer". And this brings me to my point. I'm terrible with drawers.
No matter how big the drawer might be, or how little I might have to actually put into a drawer, or how organized I might be, or how tidy I might have everything folded- I always end up with an incredibly MESSY drawer. Always. It does not take long for everything to get all bunched up together and stuffed in, then things start getting "losted" at the bottom and other things start to get more and more wrinkly and therefore I wear them less and less ( because everyone hates to iron!!)...thus are the state of my drawers.

But, I'm starting to think that it is also the state of other parts of my life too....
I think its time to take everything out and look at it, spread out all the worries and the wrinkles and then put it back in its proper place.

No comments: