January 27, 2009

Its not you, its me...

Today, I had the most blah day known to man. Mostly because of my own silliness and completely because of my own big fat mouth....
Remember how I told you about the great conversation and wonderful encouragement that I got from my weekend conference a while back?! Well, turns out some of the things that I was asking advice and help about were woven into some serious drama and hurt for my leaders here at Fort Lewis. I feel pretty much AWFUL about it and its a long story, but lets just say that I'm bummed and that I've been reminded that no matter how old I think I am ( maturity wise) there is ALWAYS something for me to learn and there is ALWAYS a plethora of mistakes for me to make...

Thank goodness I have great and gracious friends who forgive me and love me and laugh at me when the situation arises.

No comments: