January 04, 2009

Real World: Washington

Wow. I'm actually pretty shocked at how quickly my time here in Texas went! But, sadly, it is over and I am struggling to remember my reasons for moving back to Washington- with the snow and the darkness and the lack of family and the no home thing....
But, then again I seem to be striving for a life of 'lack of comfort' and so far this is a success!
So tomorrow I start my travel ( flying not driving this time yay!) and I'm praying hard that weather and stupid airport don't cramp my style ( and by style I mean no delays and arriving on time ).... Oh, and my computer's wireless card has said 'Thank you, and good night !' to the world as we know it, leaving me to type this blog on my iPhone and the need for a new computer at a very inconvient time....so if you don't get email or message replis from me in the next wee while- this is why. Typing with one finger cramps ones writing style- quite literally! So there you have it my friends, off on a new adventure....Updates of the exciting and not-so-exciting nature to come!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Good luck with all the moving, thinking of you :)

Anonymous said...

Or. ... you could just use one of our two computers until your style gets un-cramped. Just a thought :-)
Im going to go clean the house so that it doesnt scare you when you get here.

-- amy