February 07, 2009

Ten things

I haven't done one of these in a while:

10 Things that make me happy:

1. My new camelbak water bottle. Although since buying it at 6pm this evening I've peed four times. Waaay more than normal.
2. My friend, Amy B. I hung out with her tonight and she made me laugh and she made me feel less weird. Mostly because she's weird too...but whatever.
3. My fireplace. Have I mentioned how it just TURNS ON when the room gets too cold ( and the thermostat is on)? How AWESOME!
4. Twizzler Pull and Peel. Cherry flavored. I like to peel them apart and then braid them. Oh. And then eat them.
5. Phone calls from phone numbers that only have six digits. Those are always from Brett.
6. The thought of sun. I'm pretty much obsessed with blue sky. I wake up, pull back my blinds and look at the sky. If its blue than it WILL be a good day.
7. The Fort Lewis movie theatre. $2 a new release movie and a stirring rendition of the Star Spangled Banner in Chipmunk voices to start the movie off...
8. Double Tall Soy Lattes. I had two today.
9. Planning Brett's R&R ( rest and relaxation...the "mid-tour break"...although its not going to be "mid")...even though I can't really plan it. I like to think about it. A Lot.
10. The Navigator Girls. I'm loving getting to know them and think of ways to make life better for them! It gets me up in the morning.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Um, wait. We're weird?
And I maintain that the theater was happier and more awesome when the floors were reeeeeally sticky and the stirring video was really just funny and had a moose. I miss the moose.

Unknown said...

Growing up, I thought every movie theater played the Star Spangled Banner before movies -- not a chipmunk version though haha.