February 18, 2009

What Recovery looks like

-Talking to Brett on the phone ( half way through the conversation I realized I was smiling for no reason...)
-Laying in a warm bed ( something I hadn't done in four days) for a good hour after waking up.
-Eating lunch with Katie without having to leave my house.
-Preparing for my Tuesday night Bible Study talk ( the first one I've had to do here at Fort Lewis. ekk!)
-Watching four episodes of Alias.
-Eating "Mac-a-Bees" ( the name Brett came up for Macaroni and Cheese mixed with black beans.)
-Having a really low-key, yet awesome Bible study with Lindsay and Tina. ( how quickly I've fallen in love with these girls!)
-Chatting with my sister-in-law on the phone.

I feel so much better, and my headache seems to be better, so we'll see! Tomorrow I'm playing nurse for a friend who's getting her wisdom teeth removed. I'm praying there's no blood...I'm NOT good with blood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait, Danielle? I thought I was doing that ... hm ... come to think of it after we arranged to have me do it she never asked again. Hm. She must think you're better with that sort of thing than I am!

(so i guess this means you cant come over and see the bedding? its sitting in a box taunting me. you really need to come check it out so i can do something with it ... i need a second opinion!!!!!)