February 17, 2009

I'm back....

My weekend was pretty crazy....and started off strong with a migraine on the plane on the way to New York, a migraine so intense that it started with actual blurred vision before the pain actually even started...it was as if I had looked into a light for a long time and couldn't get my eyes to refocus! It was scary, and also awful since I was a good thirty thousand feet up in the air, facing a weekend of intense Navigator styleness....
But, thanks to all those who prayed for me! I do believe those prayers were answered because I was able to do everything I needed to do and not throw up on anyone or be too overly cranky! So I'd say it was a success even if I didn't feel 100% all weekend!
I am now needing a weekend to recover from my weekend! But, sadly this will not get to happen....things are starting to look busy once again-so before everyone starts to realize I'm home I'm going to spend some quality time with my eyes closed. ;-)

No comments: