March 26, 2009

All aboot canada

So I'm headed up and over the boarder tomorrow...I'm picking up Bethany in Seattle and then we're hitting the open road to go see Tabitha in Vancouver. It's gonna be great! my only worries currently are that the work the chiropractor did on the giant knot in my neck have left me with a significant headache...not fun for the driving tomorrow...but HEY! Prayers work, Baby! My sore throat from yesterday was significantly better today so I'm optimistic.

I think I might still try to convince Tabs to come home with me...just for a couple of days....because I'm SO excited about seeing her, I really doubt that two days is going to be enough. *sigh* Oh well, I'll be happy with what I get.

I've packed my bag of "car snacks" for the road and I'm planning on getting a large coffee...so I think this is going to be a good roadtrip! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do so wish i could've come to see both of you for a little while!

Anonymous said...

Bring her home! I want to meet her :-).

Dude if I have a baby today you are going to be sad. And I'm going to be sad because I want your company haha.

Doctor's appointment in two hours ...