March 28, 2009

Then I got back...

Well, I went to Vancouver ( canada) and now I'm back! It was a short visit, only one night, but I felt like I'd been gone AGES when I finally pulled in my driveway last night ( the traffic coming back into Washington was nasty...but I guess I should have thought of that since it WAS a Friday night)....and apparently I was gone long enough for the free internet I've been using for the past few months to DISAPPEAR. I'm starting to feel the withdrawals already....eeee! Most of the things that I had on my to-do list today had to do with the internet and out of desperation I had to head to Panera Bread ( I'm having flashbacks of Kansas as we speak)....

Anyway for time management purposes look for details of my time in Vancouver on Tabitha's Blog....and I will just add that I feel as though we made great use of our time and did everything on a pretty low budget! Yay! Go us! ( and our totally awesome guidebook that I got at the library before I left!)....and I will hopefully share pictures in days to come, sadly I forgot my camera connector so I cannot upload pictures right now......let's all pray that I find new free internet in my apartment soon....

I'm now off to Wal-Mart for supplies in making my costume for a ministry party tonight....they sure didn't give me a long time to come up with anything!

No comments: