April 14, 2009

Jesus you are, Jesus you were, Jesus you will always be...
A perfect servant to us, a perfect servant to death, even death on a cross
give us a picture of your faith, show us the measure of your grace, reveal the love of the Father
put with in us tenderness, release from us our selfishness, we will consider them better
we are Yours
give us hearts of servants....


No matter how far I think I've come, no matter how much I think I've grown I am ever in need of more Love and more Selflessness...I'm ENDLESSLY selfish.

" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, et us also walk by the Spirit" Gal 5:22-24

No comments: