April 15, 2009

Pouty Face

I know I have no real right to complain...but I'm feeling this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach and it won't go away...
Sometimes this deployment gets to me, I feel so out of control, so helpless...

I got an email from Brett after PWOC bible study this morning...basically he'd been trying to call me all morning but couldn't get through...WHY? Because my silly bible study classroom is in the BASEMENT of the chapel!!!
And I say "silly" because honestly at that moment I had NO LOVE for Bible Study or fellowship or anything....especially since Brett's email also said that he might be able to call me for a few seconds this evening but if not I wouldn't get to talk to him for at least a week..

a week.


I'm spoiled. I use to more talking time than that.


Also. Yeah. The "awesome" financial officers STOLE from us this month ( ok, not really)...but basically we've been putting most of Brett's paychecks into this high interest account that the army offers to deployed soldiers up to a certain amount for the year they are deployed. Well, we decided to just put in as much as possible for two months until we reached that "certain" amount...but this month things were suppose to go back to normal, but NoOOooOOo....the silly financial people are continuing to take money and put it into the account...even though at this point that money will just sit there not accruing any interest at all ( because, like I said, its only up to a certain amount) ...this wouldn't be too worrisome if it was easy to move the money BACK into another account but NO....things are never easy. And now I don't know how to take care of it because Brett is going to be gone and I don't have any way of fixing this myself. I'm beyond annoyed.

*End Rant*

I could use a coffee right now.

No comments: