April 04, 2009

Waiting on the Weather

According to weather.com it's suppose to be in the 60s on Monday and Tuesday AND they promise me that it might just get to SEVENTY.

Friends, this is important.


I can't tell you how much I crave warmer weather. Being a Texas girl (its in my blood baby!), I feel that as soon as late march hits one should and can expect warm to hot temperatures. I should be able to wear sandals and not have my toes fall off from frost bite, I should be able to go out doors without grabbing a sweater, or dare I say, a JACKET, and I should absolutely get to wear cute sun dresses on Easter and not look weirdly out of place. *sigh*
Sadly, not everywhere is Texas and so I pray that the weather reports are right this ONE TIME.

But, it is at least sunny today and that gets bonus points. Maybe one day I'll live in some really awesome place that has beautiful weather all the time and then my blog will not be reduced to weather reporting....we can only hope.

In other news, several of my readers have reported that they went out and rented Bolt on my recommendation and apparently I was not exaggerating. The rest of you should get on board. This movie, its funny. ;-)

No comments: