April 24, 2009

Wake up Call

*Brief Editors Note: You may have noticed my picture posts the last few blog posts.....yes, Baby David does not fit under the usual category of "Abigail's Day"...but my friend Amy has been stuck in the hospital and thus not able to post all the pictures that her family and friends have been clamoring for. So she took over my blog for a few days...But, I'm sure you all enjoyed the pictures anyway...he's a cutie!****


So, I'd forgotten about the Washington Spring/Summer...when not only do you have joys of sun in the late evening ( if you're lucky that the sun is shining)...but you are also have the "joys" of early morning sun. Thus I've been waking up super early lately.
This is not cool.

I stay up late so that I can talk to Brett, and now I'm getting up early too?!

Luckily I'm still getting 8 or 9 hours of sleep a night.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You thought it was going to be something bad didn't you?!

In other news its finally Friday. This week has gone by surprisingly fast considering, but at the same time you may have noticed that I haven't had the easiest week in the whole world. I often wonder when I'll be finished having "growing pains" of life and can just coast for a while....*sigh* But then again, coasting has never been my cup of tea so I suppose I've asked for it. But STILL.

I could use a vacation.


Luckily, I'll be getting one super soon! I'm SO EXCITED but I've planned a "vacation" of sorts in just a few weeks...Texas here I come! Although, now when I look at my calendar and see how much I must cram into the 10 or so days I'll be in my home town...I'm starting to think I should have scheduled it for longer! Ah well! It'll just be nice to have different scenery for a while.

But, next week looks to be busy because..... *drumroooollllll*...... I have a JOB!!! For two whole days I'll be working for a community health company, helping them with registration and such while people come in to get your basic blood pressure/insulin check/weight check up. I think it'll be fun and a little extra cash to make me feel "busy and accomplished".
I guess when you whine enough you eventually get what you want! But, I'll be working with a girl that I know from around town so I'm sure it'll be pretty fun! And I guess if I do a good job I might get more day jobs in the future! Woo hoo! Pocket moneys for Abigail ;-) You think I'll justify coffee then?!

No. I'm still keeping my Starbucks fast, just in case you're wondering...but Brett and I had a super serious conversation a few nights ago when he told me that he felt like it was important for me to take a "break" from my fast while I'm in Texas so that I can indulge in Java Jacks coffee. I mean, giving up The Evil Corporation is all well and good, but giving up the Home Town Goodness that is Java Jacks?! Never! ( he's such a sweet husband!)

No comments: