April 27, 2009

work without the quotes

So tomorrow I'll be back in the land of the "employed" or at least I will be for a few days here in there....
I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing-but basically a glorified "check people off the list" girl. Buuuut, it pays rather nicely and takes up time, so I'm pretty excited about the gig. ( I was referred by a friend of a friend...so once again my beautiful resume does nothing for me.) Its not a particularly "steady" job, but hopefully if things work out it'll be a couple of days a month! Hey! I might even pay off my iPhone after all! YAY! No more starbucks fast....*sigh*

Today was pretty good, only a few lonely, boring hours...before things picked up and I ended up with a long phone chat with a dear friend and impromptu dinner plans with some of the ministry people to say goodbye to a soldier in arms. Luckily I was able to fit in a short workout before dinner so I didn't feel bad AT ALL for eating all that pizza....

No comments: