May 26, 2009

colors

For those of you who read my blog in google reader or in some other RSS feed you should take the time to visit my actual blog today since I changed the design... what can I say, I started out wanting to change it to more "summer" colors...but then I got distracted by the purple...I'm not sure if I FULLY like it just yet, may need to tweak it a bit more, but I bet I can trust all of you to tell me just what you think without sparing my itty bitty feelings. ha!

Today, I had a few meetings in the morning and then I headed over for my friend Amy's husband's deployment ceremony. It was quite moving and I most DEFINITELY had the feeling of tears. I'm actually kind of glad that Brett did not HAVE a deployment ceremony, saying goodbye is hard enough without having to hear stirring speeches and singing the national anthem ( which ALWAYS makes me cry!). But, I'm really glad I could go and support Amy and Luke. I honestly, find it much harder to have OTHER people go through deployments now, I suppose its because I know what they are about to experience, and while the past six months have pasted, by the grace of God, without too much difficulty I would rather not have ANYONE experience the No Husband Scenario.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

The colour of the headings and twitter updates (the second colour) is a weird colour on my screen. I could just be me. Otherwise, I like the purple. I especially like the flowers on the right hand side.