May 02, 2009

Looking up from the bottom

So, there are times when your actual height becomes very clear....I'm currently about 3 inches tall. At least that's what I'm going to say, approximately, considering the past month has cut me down a couple of feet per week....

First I came face to face with all sorts of fears and all sorts of realities that I've been chillin in denial about for, OOOOH, six months or so. Then to add to that I've seemed to hit a brick wall ministry wise. At every turn it seems to get HARDER. Dealing with people is SO COMPLICATED and, P.S. They never ever react or do things they way you WANT them to. ;-)
So, to say the least, I have been humbled my inabilities to deal and my great and undying need for Christ...So, right when I'm sitting on the bottom rung of all this, looking up at what I slipped down from-I am granted yet another great big surprise:

That husband of mine delivered a shocker about what he wants to do....or should I say HOW he wants to do what he's always wanted to do ( which is reach the military for Christ)....yeah. HUGE CHANGE.

So, because I just got this information last night, and I'm still in relative shock about it-I'm going to leave you to ponder my vague hints...so you can suffer like I did all night. ;-)

Let's just say, I don't think life is EVER going to be comfortable!!! ( and somehow, realizing that is surprisingly comforting!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I guess I'll be the one to ask--What's going on?

Also, when, exactly will you be arriving in Nac? I might need to recruit you to help with RVB makings this week. :)

-Amy K.

Anonymous said...

Wait, have you ever had an RVB? Let me explain--Red Velvet Balls--Aunt Kathy's specialty.

Jon's "cake" will be make of 200 RVBs, and I'm in charge of making them.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I can relate! But, I do think God is attracted to weakness (read: humility) and change is one way to really rock a gal's world!