May 28, 2009

Under the Sun



I have walked under this awning and into the sunny park next to my home for the past two days so that I can read for hours and get a tan on only the top part of my legs ( super sexy, let me tell you, its like having two pairs of legs...one is tan, one is white)...and let me tell you, these flowers smell divine.

The first time I walked under them, I was walking fast because I was carrying a lawn chair, my phone, and my books ( bible, journal, recreational reading)...but the smell was enough to make me stop and back track, standing still under the blooms taking deep breathes. The last few days I have honestly felt like I was living in some sort of vacation resort. The weather has been THAT beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful flowers! What kind are they? They almost look like some type of Westeria.

Christa