July 24, 2009

The Big Struggle

Brett has four more days ( that's counting today) here in the States before he heads back to A-stan for the last four months(!)...and....well, its starting to sink in that's he's leaving AGAIN.

I'm not exactly complaining, mind you, because I knew this was coming....its just....now my prayers are the same as they were last November when I prayed that Brett and I's last days together would not be TAINTED by the evilness of him leaving me. At the time God came through big time and our last days together were very sweet and fun and full of great Kansas Memories ( a miracle right there)...and so I believe that the same can be done now on a smaller scale.

Here's to these last few days, that they would be sweet, with no bitter included.

3 comments:

Christa said...

I am glad that you got to spend some time with him and ill definately be praying for both of you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry ... sigh. But! My posse is so here for you. Dave, Karissa, myself, Karissa's dog and my not-dog totally have your back, LC in hand and any other ... necessities ... waiting in the wings. Aren't you glad?! AND you'll get to listen to Ash sing Eminem in an Indian accent which, let me tell you, might just make your year, forget the day. In fact, Im looking forward to you hearing it because that means I get to hear it again!! So great.
AND! You get to continue on the very important task of finishing the West Wing!! AND we get to go kayaking on the Sound. See? It just gets better. Maybe we'll listen to Ash sing again when we do that because, let me tell you, that recording makes ANYTHING better than it was to start with.

donnave said...

We will agree...and, whenever two agree on something, well, you know!!!