September 07, 2009

Labor Day

Then Jesus said to his disciples, The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few, therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. Matt 9:37-38

This is my Labor Day prayer... That we as believers would see ourselves as these laborers, the ones who go out into our day to day lives and Harvest in the lives of those around us. I have had the priveledge to be around such laborers on a day to day basis and I am continually encouraged to see how the Lord is faithful to those who desire to serve Him. We are ALL called to be ministers and missionaries of the Gospel... And this Labor Day I pray for us all:

"And I pray that the sharing of your faith may becoming effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ." Phil 6

1 comment:

Andrew Stroud said...

Great thoughts Abi! I am thankful for you and Brett and your heart for the harvest.