September 18, 2009

SECRETS

This past week has been consumed by secrets. Non-bloggable secrets ( I figured I should specify, hahaha!)...and therefore its been REALLY hard to think of something to write about, because, honestly...my mind is wrapped up in one of two things that make me really happy at the moment.

One of those things should be coming out for general consumption rather soon-so check this space, saaaaay, around Sunday. The other piece of information, may never come out...but then again, its really none of my business anyway-it just shows that I'm DESPERATELY trying to come up with things to do to distract me from the fact that....In about 55 days * Brett and I will be finished with this deployment!!!!!

In a lot of ways, my mind is EVER on this fact, and its important for my mental health ( i.e. not going crazy) that I try to focus on other things...LUCKILY people have been nice enough to let me into their own private lives and I've been enjoying the fun of living vicariously through others for a while now....

It should also be noted that, when, several months ago I decided to book a random trip to Texas I had no REAL good reason to do so, it just "felt like a good idea at the time, " and now I can't THINK of a better time for me to come...life in Washington was pretty hectic and sometimes it is just nice to deal with OTHER people's hectic lives for a little bit! I'm glad I have several more days here in East Texas, and then I will look forward to my last little time in Washington ( trying not to think about saying goodbye there, just yet)...

* Give or take a day or so, since HA! If you think the Army gives more exact information...

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Wow. 55(+/-2) That's both a really short time and a really long time. I'm glad you have something(s) to distract you. At least a little.