September 15, 2009

A Really Good Day.

I'm going to remember Sept. 14th as a really good day. First off, my dear friend Katie had her baby! Morris was born early in an emergency c-section and weighed in at a bit over 3lbs....but I talked to Katie this evening and she and baby are both doing well! YAY! Still praying for baby Morris to gain weight and for his blood sugar to stay at normal levels....

I'm so excited to have yet another friend enter motherhood. Its super exciting /mind blowing.

I also had a really great day with Tabitha... who has been visiting me from Vancouver this weekend. Sure, I had a silly Army briefing this morning that took up time-but it all turned out great in the end, and we had a really great day in Seattle.


AND...I'm going to Texas tomorrow for a week with my family. Its gonna be great! I've been looking forward to this trip for several months now, and I know that its perfect timing to take a little break from life here and hang out with some of my very favorite people!

Now, if only this pesky sore throat that has shown up the past few days would jet, things would be roses.

No comments: