January 01, 2010

Happy 2010

We give thanks to you O God,
we give thanks for your name is near.
We recount your wondrous deeds.
~ Ps 75


As I enter 2010, I can only thankfully look back upon 2009. A year that, for all intents and purposes, should have been pretty horrible and yet it was the year that brought my husband home, that taught me how to live alone ( all over again), it taught me about faith and about friendship and it taught me about heartache and disappointment, in 2009 I moved twice and I lived in three states ( barely, but still), and it was the year I saw miracles happen both big and little. Truly there are some wonderous deeds to be thankful for from 2009!

And I would be remiss if I did not thank my faithful blog readers for reading my 222 posts from this past year. ;-) Thanks for putting up with me! :-) All your comments and emails of encouragement, solidarity and even reprimand and annoyance were greatly appreciated.

So without further ado, here's to 2010!

No comments: