April 28, 2010

Vicious cycle

So, TEN DAYS AGO I got a cold...and I thought it was getting better, and then last night I woke up several times with a flamin sore throat and have spent all day feeling crappier than I have in a while.

BLAH.

I honestly don't really know what to do other than take vitamins-since there are NO cold medicines that I can take while being pregnant. Which is super stinky. I guess this is making up for six months without being sick, huh?!

BUT WHAT BAD TIMING!!!

Here it is a time when I need to be at my most physical ( imagine me walking up and down flights of stairs multiple times a day, carrying things from our current home to our new house)...and I feel down right puny. GAH!

I suppose this is teaching me patience, because I suppose there is really no REAL rush in getting everything moved in by Friday. I mean, it won't be HORRIBLE if I find myself spending all weekend doing all these things.

But, honestly my to-do lists are haunting me.

And so...so, I strive to keep things in perspective.

Read this in my time with God this morning:
"But God will ransom my soul from the power of Sheol, for he will receive me." Ps 49:15

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Not sure if it will help or not - but my OB is fine with me taking regular benadryl (no cough and cold or anything...) - and I'm also thinking, if you started to get better and then got sicker, you may have a bacterial infection - might be worth a trip to the doctor for possible antibiotics...? Either way - hope you're feeling better soon!