May 24, 2010

bummer

So, Brett and I are sitting on the couch watching Flight of the Concords when we hear this horrible crash...and come to find out the Graduation Verse Plaque that my home church in Texas gave me when I graduated high school had fallen off the wall and broken into a million tiny pieces of glass....

This is ridiculous since the plaque had ALREADY suffered water damage when I moved from Texas to Washington several years ago, and yet I had hung it up on the wall anyway...I mean, what are a few water marks when you can look at all the verses that each family in the church had lovingly picked out for you, right?!?

Anyway, I'm pretty bummed about it. I had to replace it with my upside down map of the world for the time being so that the giant blank spot on the wall in front of our bed would not bum me out even further.

*saaaaaad*

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! That IS sad!!!!! I know how special those are you to you both!

Anonymous said...

Oh my . . . That is precisely why mine has been sitting on my floor for four years. I'm terrified it will fall off of the wall ;)
~Esther