May 20, 2010

Famous by Wilson standards

One thing I wasn't able to have at the Fancy Pants Apartment in Washington was my wall of pictures ( or wall of fame as I like to call it in my head), this was because the fancy pants people were against putting holes in the walls. ( laaaaame). But, now that we're here in a house that was built in the 1920s and has had many many holes put in its walls over the years, I was able to finally bring out the pictures once again.
I like having a mix of picture sizes and picture subjects-but for the most part I have tried to capture the people and places that make our life grand. Its a work in progress because so is our lives, and so new pictures are going up all the time. It never fails to make me happy to look up and see so many wonderful memories in one happy place.

Here's our dining room "Wall of Fame"


No comments: