August 29, 2012

Fancy free

So, today our plans were changed yet again and we found ourselves finally released from the hospital ( yay) but still in the Houston area ( not so yay), since we'll be returning to Texas Childrens for a follow up appointment with my attending physician to check on Tabitha on Tuesday and then another appointment with the Cardiologist for Tabitha at an undisclosed time ( seriously praying hard it'll be Tuesday too... Otherwise they said the next time they could see me was next Friday and so help me I will have gone Crazy by then!)

Anyway, we have been ABUNDANTLY blessed with several amazing offers of housing for our time here, and have ended up at a sweet four bedroom pad all to ourselves about 30 min from the hospital! Our friend Mary and her brother Mitch are truly a Godsend to us and one of the many parts of this whole ordeal that have reminded me just Who has the reigns here...

Ransom will hopefully be joining us tomorrow and I can HARDLY wait! I cannot tell you how much I miss my little dude! But in the mean time, I lay here on my side, willing all my health and energy to Tabitha.
One things for sure, glad I'm not eating hospital food tonight!!

4 comments:

JCB said...

Any guess how far you are from the airport? If all goes according to plan with airports (ha!) I should have a four-hour layover at IAC on Monday. If you should need yet another visitor...

Anonymous said...

Abigail, I just want you to know I am praying for you. Your testimony as a mother is precious. I'm so sorry that you lost sweet Priscilla. My prayer is that our Father wraps His arms around you and your family and continues to comfort your hearts. Tabitha continues to be in my prayers. Please let us know what we can do for you when you return to Fort Benning.

~Rachel Decker from PWOC

Rachael said...

I'm glad to hear you are out and Ransom will be joining you guys. I'm sure those to things will be great comfort! We keep praying.

Britton said...

I read the story of Tabitha in Acts this week. I'm praying as Peter did, "Tabitha, arise!"